The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them to do the same
Could I resist?
1. “I am part of everything that I have read.” T. Roosevelt
2. If you don’t love cats, you don’t love me.
3. Give me wine, a good company, a beautiful concert or old movies (no 3D please) and my friday evening is done.
4. Once I was jogging and I got lost following a hot-air baloon.
(plus, I live near Venice and I get lost everythime I go there: I think that’s the right way to visit Venice)
5. Random things that should be in my future home: a big wooden table to invite friends; a fireplace or an old stove; a garden/terrace/balcony (or the 3 of them); a giant home library; an attic room with a dormer window where kids can hide and dream; a conservatory/veranda - possibly in the brit countryside.
6. I love figure skating, but figure skating doesn’t really love me.
7. You really must have irony and/or sense of humour with me.
8. I love beauty in every form: art, cats, picnics, dresses, houses, landscapes, eastern Europe, red, blue. But I do not need to own it in order to be happy.
9. I’m always taking photographs. Always. Maybe that’s because I lost my best friend 6 years ago and I love memories since then, I don’t know. Maybe I simply love memories.
10. Once a friend was watching me lost in the contemplation of Christmas lights and said you could see I’ve had a very happy childhood. That’s true: I’ve been cheerful, I could break things, invent stories, get dirty and express my feelings knowing that they were as important as the adults’ ones. And I’ve always been loved no matter what.
TAG. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them to do the same. :)
Asketh - magicmonkey89