Fringe s04e19: Letters of transit
Thoughts and emotions while watching this Orwell-ish distopia
1. DESMOND! THAT’S DESMOND! So much love, brotha’.
2. Dammit! So that’s WHY the Observers were observing us?
3. How long will it take them to tell us that’s Polivia daughter? So that’s why they were important. And that’s why it was important which Olivia Peter would choose: because their daughter is going to save *her* world.
4. Wait a moment, that means that at the end Etta will save the blueverse while the redverse won’t be saved and THAT means: ANOTHER LINCOLN will die??
5. Also, Seth Gabel is not credited for the next episodes.
6. Fuck you, JJ.
7. Nth version of Walter. But this is badass (flying-rat-like badass). And no matter which brain, it’s always gonna be Astro.
8. Why is Broyles’ side always puzzling?
9. Ok, so the Observers did want to save Peter to let him create the bridge, in order to save the worlds they were going to control. But they didn’t want to save him after that (when he was erased), because he would have Etta.
10. Urgh, another severed hand. Gross. But maybe Bell killed Olivia because Etta is, also, the first Observers’ ancestor (because of her brain powers) and he wanted to kill the kid in order not to let humanity evolve?
11. Is this a test to check if Fringe can carry on without Olivia (which is, of course, dead)?
12. Will Desmond end up (maybe when they’ll de-amberize him) with a HELLO BROTHA’? please.
13. I almost forgot
(most of the gifs taken from gifmyemotions.tumblr)